The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 8 - File: global.php(547) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(547) : eval()'d code 8 errorHandler->error
/global.php 547 eval
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error

Best Free Proxy Servers in 2024
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pysong
Riggedy-riggedy-rekt Warlock

19 Feb 2024, 04:17

Best Free Proxy Servers in 2024

Most free proxy servers options are slow, unreliable, and have serious security risks that can expose you to hackers and other online threats. Many of them aren’t reliable for accessing restricted sites and staying connected without interruptions.To get more news about free proxy, you can visit ip2world.com official website.

To help you find the free proxy servers that actually work, I personally tested over 40 services. I focused on each proxy’s speed, uptime, ability to access sites, and the privacy and security features. Based on those tests, I've shortlisted the best 10 free proxy servers I found.
While I managed to shortlist a couple of decent free proxy providers, they all come with limitations. For example, I found no free proxy that worked for securely streaming local sites like Netflix. Some providers were also painfully slow in my tests. Some openly admit to logging and sharing your data.
To keep your browsing activity to yourself and access content without interruptions, I recommend a VPN. Providers like IPVanish and Private Internet Access offer proxies with their VPN subscriptions and have a money-back guarantee that I verified myself. Just keep in mind that it’s considered a copyright violation to use VPNs to bypass streaming blocks, and vpnMentor doesn’t condone breaking terms and conditions on any platform.
1. CyberGhost — The Safest Free Proxy With a Strict No-Logs Policy
While most free proxies collect user data, CyberGhost has a strict no-logs policy. Based in Romania, a country known for its strong privacy laws, it never stores or tracks your online activities. Plus, it uses RAM-only servers, which means your data isn’t stored on a hard drive and gets wiped after each session.
2. IPRoyal — A Large Proxy Pool with Global Coverage to Help You Access Local Sites Anywhere
IPRoyal has a massive pool of 6,800+ free proxies, giving you a wide variety to find one in the country you need. I like how it updates its server list every 10 minutes and offers a range of proxy types, like HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS.
It lets you connect to as many proxies as you want simultaneously. I liked that I could change my IP via the dashboard with one click. Lots of other services I tested made me reconfigure my device’s proxy settings each time I needed a new IP. Plus, IPRoyal's live chat and email support are available around the clock, which is quite uncommon for a free service. I usually got answers to my questions within a few minutes.
3. 4everproxy
4everproxy functions as either a free web proxy or a proxy-based browser. It allows you to access the internet through another server without having to configure anything. You also don’t need to install an app or a browser extension, which is especially handy when you're on the go.
At the time of my testing, it offered 12 servers and 22 IP locations, which isn’t much compared to some others on this list. With 1Gbps connections, the service was fast enough for all my usual online activities like streaming my local Netflix library and torrenting. If you don’t mind your speeds being slightly slower, you can choose a server and IP address in different locations to add a layer of privacy.

4. ProxySite — Includes Custom Presets for Simulating Devices and Browsers
ProxySite offers an emulator to make it look like you’re visiting sites with a certain device or browser. I love that it’s free and non-technical, without any special configurations. Each of its proxies blocks JavaScript to speed up loading times, and I liked that it lets you delete cookies from sites you've visited.
The server selection could be better — there are only 20 servers in the US and 18 in the EU. I also didn’t like that it doesn’t show the exact country where the servers are located. This made things especially difficult using European locations, since there are so many different countries and languages.