The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 8 - File: global.php(547) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(547) : eval()'d code 8 errorHandler->error
/global.php 547 eval
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error

Best China Visa Service for US Travelers
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pysong
Riggedy-riggedy-rekt Warlock

11 Aug 2023, 04:58

Applying for a visa to China can be a frustratingly complicated ordeal, especially after the pandemic. My passport currently has over 20 different China visas in it so trust me…I understand! If you’re a U.S. citizen like me, using a Chinese visa service isn’t just a luxury, it’s now become a necessity. Let me share with you what I do and my recommendation for the best China visa service for US citizens.To get more news about Visa services, you can citynewsservice.cn official website.

Since my arrival to China in 2006, I’ve applied for a Chinese work visa, a tourist visa, a student visa and a business visa. I’ve done my fair share of China visa applications!

In the past, I’ve done the process by myself and I’ve also paid to use a 3rd party company. It’s scary to send off your passport to an unknown company, I know! That’s why it’s important to find reliable services based on the experience and recommendation of others.
It used to be that the Chinese consulate in the United States would allow for visa applications by mail, but that is no longer the case. In fact, once China re-opened visa applications in early 2023, they implemented a new appointment system that creates a new bottleneck to the process.

Even the smallest error in your application can mean that you need to start the whole process over again, and there was a staggeringly high rate of rejections.To make matters a bit confusing, however, you can only submit your China visa application to the consulate which serves your particular state in the US. For example, if you live in Utah, China requires you to submit to the Washington DC consulate even though the Los Angeles or San Francisco consulate may be closer.

Pick up and Drop off in Person: Dropping off your China visa application and picking up your newly issued China visa must be in-person, and the time it takes to finish the process isn’t guaranteed. For this reason, even though I’m from Dallas (4 hours drive from Houston), it would require me to spend two whole days driving…and I can’t know for sure in advance which day I’m going to pick it up!
Mistakes Happen: Let’s say you drop off your passport with application and the consulate calls you to say that you forgot to fill in one box or sign one piece of paper. You would have to drive all the way back to the consulate to pick it up and make the necessary changes. You may think to yourself, “Nah, I can fill out the form correctly”. I get it. I was the same way until my application was rejected and I had to do the whole process over again. It sucked.
Unless you live right next door to a Chinese consulate, I’ve learned the hard way that the fee for using a service like Passport Visas Express can save you tons of time and money in the long run.

Learn from my mistake: I’ve had my China visa rejected before because of a small typo. It was ridiculous and it was a headache to fix. It was at that point that I swore I would never do the application process again by myself!