The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 8 - File: global.php(547) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(547) : eval()'d code 8 errorHandler->error
/global.php 547 eval
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error

Hook Test Clip(10 Pack)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upamfva
Riggedy-riggedy-rekt Warlock

25 Jun 2022, 05:10

Hook Test Clip(10 Pack)
These welding-free hook test clips can be used to connect your breakout boards. There are 5 colors to help you conveniently test and replace the circuit. The test wire is made of quality silicone material that extends the service life of products. This test hook is well suitable for low current tests, photoelectric or DIY projects, lab electrical tests, applications, electrical equipment, circuit board, etc. There are 10 wires of different colors in one package.Get more news about test hook clip,you can vist our website!
Banana Plug to Test Hook Clip Test cable can be used in electrical or laboratory electric testing work.
Banana Plug to Test Hook Clip Test cables are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. They are useful for connecting components to wires.
Easy for installation and for use with the insulation plastic boots covered.
This item is perfect for connecting your multimeter to an item you are testing.Red and black test lead set with banana plug on one end and minigrabber® on other end.
Mini-hooks provide a firm, insulated connection to small terminals and wires in high-density areas.Test leads are ~38" long.
Great for DC Power Supply PS-1501A/1501T/1501DA/1501S, Multimeters, Test Equipment. This Multimeter Test Hook Clip Probe Cable is great for DC power supply to repair and maintain cell phones. Commonly use on various applications.
High Quality:
Multifunctional Test Cable - Multimeter test probe cable features 1 USB male port, 2 alligator clips, 2 banana plugs and 4 hook clips for connecting with DC power supply to repair mobile phones
Safe to Use - Alligator clip with insulated sleeve for ensuring safety when being connected to power supply, you can insert the probe tip easily
Wide Application - Suitable for using with multimeter, power supply and other electronic equipment; great for mobile phone repairing, electronic testing and laboratory teaching
It’s remarkable how tiny electronics have become. Heaven knows what an old-timer whose experience started with tubes must think, to go from solder tags to SMD in a lifetime is some journey. Even the generation that started with discrete transistors has lived through an incredible shift. But it’s true, SMD components are tiny, and that presents a challenge aside from the one you’ll face when soldering them. Identifying and measuring the value of a chip component too small to have any writing upon it becomes almost impossible with a pair of standard test probes.

Happily the test equipment manufacturers have risen to the challenge, and produced all sorts of meters designed for SMD work that have a pair of tweezers instead of test prods. When I was looking for one I did my usual thing when it comes to Hackaday reviews. I looked at the budget end of the market, and bought an inexpensive Chinese model for about £16($21). And since I was browsing tweezers I couldn’t resist adding another purchase to my order. I found a pair of tweezer test probes for my multimeter which cost me just over a pound ($1.30) and would provide a useful comparison. For working with SMD components in situ, do you even need the special meter?