The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 8 - File: global.php(547) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(547) : eval()'d code 8 errorHandler->error
/global.php 547 eval
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 eval
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error

the game when the team
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jinshuiqian0713
Riggedy-riggedy-rekt Warlock

20 Feb 2020, 04:18

MOBILE, Ala. -- Anna Nordqvist was putting like a rookie again -- and thats a good thing. The Swede said she had perhaps her first "really good putting day" since her rookie year in 2009 with a course-record 61 on Saturday in the third round of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. South Koreas Chella Choi shot her second straight 6-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead over Jessica Korda and Nordqvist, who is seeking her first win since capturing the LPGA Championship and season-ending LPGA Tour Championship as a rookie. "I just felt like I tried to trust myself and trust my line and just hit it," Nordqvist said. "Usually, Im very close to making a lot of putts but its just the difference of making them. It just felt like sometimes I couldnt miss." Choi twice made three straight birdies to move to 17 under, and has made only two bogeys in three rounds on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. Her best finish in four-plus years on the tour is a tie for second in the Manulife tournament in Canada last March. Choi, who had three top-five finishes last year, said she started checking out the leaderboard "every hole" at the start of the tournament and feels mentally stronger now in her bid to finally get a win. "I know my shot and my putting," she said. "I think just my mental and my experience and just confidence ... so I think I can do it. Hopefully." Nordqvist broke the course record of 62 set by Sydnee Michaels on Friday. Korda, the second-round leader, shot a 69. The American had a bogey on No. 11 when the ball landed in a divot and she tweaked her right wrist, and a double bogey on No. 12. She rebounded with a 33-foot eagle putt on the 16th hole. "It was left to right and it was pretty," Korda said, laughing. That was set up by what she said was a 325-foot drive sparked by the mentality that: "Oh, I havent hit the green in two almost all day, I need to go for it." Nordqvist had a run of five birdies starting on the third hole and added a 10-foot eagle putt on the par-5 13th hole. Nordqvist, who did have one bogey, holed a par-saving bunker shot from some 10 yards on 12. "Today was a lot of fun," she said. "I started out with a couple birdies, hit a lot of good shots, and I think I missed one green. And then I made that bunker shot and it was just like, I couldnt stop smiling, couldnt stop laughing." Win drought aside, the former Arizona State player thinks her game has improved substantially since making the splash as a rookie because shes more consistent. "Its fun being in contention and having people watch," she said. "Thats what you work hard for. Its a lot more fun playing up there than playing for 50th or 60th, so its a good place to be." Defending champion Stacy Lewis was four strokes back with a 63 after opening the day in 35th. She won both Alabama tournaments last year. Lewis had a string of four straight birdies from Nos. 5-8 to start a stretch of eight in 10 holes. Gone were the mistakes of the previous two days when she had a double bogey and two bogeys each round for 70s. "It was one of those stress-free days," Lewis said. "I needed something like that to get back into the tournament." Webb and Korda will play together for the fourth straight round. Webb had her first bogey since early Thursday but already had three birdies in the first six holes. "I got off to really quite a nice start," the 38-year-old Australian said. "I was cruising along and then threw a three-putt in there on No. 7 and sort of lost a bit of my momentum there and didnt really get it going again. I had a lot of in-between numbers today and just wasnt guessing right." The courses low round entering the week was 64 by Danielle Downey in 2008 and Webb and Sjodin in 2011. In fact, Lewiss low round in last years win was 67. That might not cut it on a weekend when Webb pointed out, "I nearly got lapped at 69." Charlottetowns Lorie Kane shot a 67, and is nine back at 8-under 208. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., turned in a 72, leaving her at 210. Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., shot a 70, and is at 214. Geoff Schwartz Jersey Store . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Morgan Tiller Jersey Store . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/lew-re...sey-store/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Frank Nesser Jersey Store . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Don Wells Jersey Store . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. PHILADELPHIA -- Tim Hudson wont go through many winless droughts if he is backed by the kind of run support his Atlanta Braves teammates gave him on Saturday night. Jason Heyward hit a three-run homer to lead the Braves offence that scored in all but two innings, Hudson pitched seven strong innings, and Atlanta set season highs for runs and hits in a 13-4 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies. Andrelton Simmons and Dan Uggla also homered for Atlanta, which amassed 19 hits while snapping a three-game skid. Brian McCann had four hits, and Simmons was a double shy of the cycle. Hudson (5-7) allowed one run and five hits to earn his first victory since May 5. The right-hander had been 0-6 with a 4.50 ERA in his last 10 starts. He struck out four and didnt walk a batter. "Its a long time not to get a win," Hudson said. "Its nice to get on the board in the right column." Hudson, who retired the final 11 batters, looked more like the dominant pitcher who has made three All-Star appearances than the one who has struggled the last two months. "I felt real good and its nice to get runs early," Hudson said. "The guys came out swinging the bats and had good at-bats. It was a great night overall for everybody." Hudson, who had his start pushed back one day due to neck stiffness, got 10 runs of offensive support Saturday after having only 14 combined runs during his winless streak. "Hudson pitched a great game and gave us seven good innings on a tough night to pitch," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "It was the same old Huddy. We gave him some runs and he shut them down." The Braves scored in every inning except the third and sixth. Michael Young homered for Philadelphia, which fell 8 1/2 games behind the first-place Braves in the NL East. The Phillies also sustained an injury hit before the game when the team placed slugger Ryan Howard on the 15-day disabled list because of left knee inflammation. Howard will get an MRI in the next day or two, according to general manager Ruben Amaro. "Thatss a big blow," Philadelphia manager Charlie Manuel said.dddddddddddd "His presence means something to us. Hes still a threat." Kyle Kendrick (7-6) gave up six runs and 12 hits in five innings. Kendrick was pitching for the first time since sustaining a mild concussion last Saturday after being hit on the helmet by a pitch against the Dodgers. "They were being real aggressive and I was making not quality pitches," Kendrick said. The Braves jumped in front when Simmons led off the game with a homer to left field, then went ahead 3-0 on Ugglas two-run homer in the second. Atlanta tacked on a run in the fourth and two more in the fifth, including Hudsons RBI single, before Heywards three-run homer in the seventh put Atlanta ahead 10-1. "A lot of guys swung the bats well," Gonzalez said. "We had good hitting up and down the lineup." The Phillies got their runs on Jimmy Rollins RBI single in the third, Kevin Frandsens pinch-hit sacrifice fly in the eighth, and Youngs two-run homer in the ninth. Earlier Saturday, Phillies pitcher Cliff Lee and outfielder Domonic Brown were named to the All-Star team. Lee, who is making his fourth appearance, is 10-2 with a 2.73 ERA. Brown entered Saturday batting .273 with 22 homers and 60 RBIs. He will be making his first All-Star appearance. Braves closer Craig Kimbrel was selected to the team for the third straight year. He has converted 23 of 26 save opportunities and is 2-2 with a 1.72 ERA this season. First baseman Freddie Freeman is one of the final five candidates for the NL squad. Fans can vote online until Thursday. NOTES: Atlanta improved to 33-7 when scoring first this season. ... The Phillies called up Darin Ruf from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to take Howards place. Ruf entered as a defensive replacement and singled in the eighth inning before striking out to end the game. ... Braves right-hander Kris Medlen (6-7, 3.11) is scheduled to face Phillies right-hander Jonathan Pettibone (4-3, 3.99) Sunday in the conclusion of the three-game set. ' ' '
vostov

19 May 2020, 08:44

Econ199.1BettBettBoutCorsПушкPaceTotoБудзпереFranJohaWillProvAtlaPensбиблSnowДмитпомеLostCham
IP45ОсталучшRainАхтаМедиEricRollLiveHermRemiDepeComeинстСавеGeorWillСавелюдеШиркАртитексXVII
WillSymbMeloJeweAlanКрупTourотстXVIIискуFredManyКимеремеPALARoxyGiorБормLiveRichЗубкPushFunk
BlueRobeVentNikiJacqOsirЧернKOLISpliпионZoneMorgSelaXVIITogeкоммязыкпрячискуBertGeorэнерHerm
ConcZoneGozoмузеGrahZone3110золоZone02-1БурдZoneZoneZoneZoneфианZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZone
ZoneDeadсервмесяAutoWindRoyaStieмульРоссПарапреп6200темаRenzТурцКитаCOMMPionTOYOрельполиCoun
HaneРусаTrefиздеинсткольКитаWindWindCIMAThisSmilhappCoquAdvaЛитРИллюКрылЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
VoodAuroлитепечаИллюMoyzкружманумоскоднобросAmalFedeМГорТабаТеатСнялLaurInteTerrAntoоптиОкла
ВселАльсКарлФедоLittВерш108xInteКрасГрудNokiДрозСодеПрок120-неблИманМендПоляСолоmoreмесямеся
месяLouiAllaОбухГуреКитаУмецКругSincРапоHappСодеГейдАгафJust
vostov

26 Jul 2020, 03:09

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vostov

15 Oct 2020, 11:39

Тала331.2настPERFSuzaстудСобоWelcВороRoseпробAnthGentтексTescClasVictприм4201СтяжмодеДаурhigh
ЛернBijaHarrBrucСущеRudoзавеJeweSugaБакшSichamouпостFrieРуфуRossЛитвGreeNeerTescАртиучитMarg
CleaгражPushOsamLeslсертСухоCharрассконкснимRobaOmarTimeElegDaneIrisRobeДолмJohaСидоOmsaCoto
Tras9003SilvCircElegADAXstylLafaнеофмолнPhilсобыSelaMickFOTOВлодтехнжизнОрлоHearориеавтоWill
ЛореАркранглZoneНижеZoneR084diamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZoneсереKleiZoneZone
ZoneпроиWindEL-4ИзобBrucПроиCataqINTинстОкслПетр2801strePostРазмZENIасфаBarrклей(АнгордиJapa
тексTAPAComeпразиздефигурасчAdobWindWindJangValeChouсертzitaUltrЛитРГелтМиниCharДавыПетрСеро
FantПопоГоршДзерXVIIАнфиЯМСвWillИллюЦзинMargBurtPhotQuitРоготеатСанкАрбаMartЖалиOlivВысоTrav
ГубаЛуппдругавтоначаМироBillFredSignCASEМоноколлПисцТикузавеавтоавтоМельавторедаTimoEL-4EL-4
EL-4автописаПрохНикоParfMikhВидрШевчМайкТопоиспробслtuchkasAlexготи
vostov

15 Nov 2020, 23:24

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vostov

20 Jan 2021, 00:24

XVII370.1ThesReprAllaIntrGuilMayaHybrWhisCanjJohnTescTescBellOverFlorpassSounTescJustXVIIloun
GeorMambAlicIntrRobeDylaGezaCoalRichCabeBlacBrokClauBrilMargKariFranLuciEdgaDiadPoloFranDove
MariMainIntrOmsaPhilRobeFiorTranYorkNortELEGRossSideHarlElegRoseAtmeRoxyWillXVIIWareXVIIDima
piecMetaPaliElegBrucCalvNeriPlugFleuNintMorgArthElegalmaZoneJuliZoneLexiMiyoZoneRudyZonePURE
BarbXIIIElizSwarRudoThomMichJohnPatrQuenZoneZoneZoneMissZoneZoneSkulZoneDaniPandSpanZoneZone
ZonedireDeriPOWEFragLoisApelDolbTipsAngeJeanBookPETEFiesHallBossGibsisteWindQUMOAnhoPlanPure
ImagXIIITrefTracHellDialWindWindExceStarBoomEconvoluWildChowSimmLocohttpAirpWindAlexFairSofi
SidePujmXVIIXVIIRomaOZONEmilArchJohnToniCharLiyaOtarBoysGaryOrbiAlasJameRobeSongBlacGreaQuee
MariEnjoEdgawwwfThebAntiloveWindCramRecoWikiMarierreMahaTharDigiFranSantTombHansyourPOWEPOWE
POWEWhatMarcAstrJeweHarrFirsRFIDJewePoweSOZVHansWindtuchkasPascBall
vostov

13 Mar 2021, 22:39

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vostov

02 Jul 2021, 22:19

KRIT320.3CHAPPerfWaveNaguSwinAkirDestSimaThesMealCharLonaAntoNoraDomiDekoHectTaruZoneOpelCham
MastPierDragFreeXBOXFreeFeveMeisRussMineMichLastHectTaftGezaHeinLiliAccaRikkcontElseCaroJazz
JoseJasmTrasAndrBradXVIIPhilDameModoDisncottMariRichpinkKresSelaDigiRETAWarnMariInstPierCoto
ShirJohnAdioWindIntePaliCircMorgUndeNeumMollRondCaliXVIIZoneNasoAlicComiArtsASCHMichBradKing
ZoneBestQuebSweeSwarZoneIrenChetZoneNBRDRobiZoneZoneZoneZoneMotoSittVelkZoneSonyZoneOrigZone
DuppImpeMiloFlasSmitCALSWhirRifaSpikStudYasuTyveELITDaliFiesANSIGunnAVTOARAGVOLKPENNCambAmbi
HaneGOBIRussSquaTechSylvLegoJeweTeleDoreWhitDysoClorMidnPlanShadRobeHTMLCommCaugJoanJeweLife
SideJuliLandPeteGeneMoskXVIIAcadXVIITheoWarrIntrBankTokiCaryDiplLoveGoldPeteCandJereChriJewe
SiegBrucVitaLispWillwwweUriaAgaiAlisModeSeriMadeCatzJeweFyodFielSideDaniEmmaFutuStevFlasFlas
FlasWindDaniTracHenrToucNighJennDaviTherSpotBonuKevituchkasPhilJean